• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #4 of 15 (3/11/17) Notes, Photos & Post Practice Video Added

I hope he has a few better drills than that one. Maybe the center snapping the balls high/low and left/right of the punters.

That is a line drill. It is used to make sure you are dropping the ball straight down with the tip slightly off center. Also it is used to make sure your steps are straight and that you are not crossing your legs. The ball should pop up and slightly back toward the punter. I don't recall Ober having bad snaps last year or at least not many. But I am sure the practice short snaps, both left and right and over the head so he knows how to go back and pick up the ball on the run then punt. Of course it is one thing to practice and another to do it.

Hey! :mad: I live in Boulder, you know. And it's not true that there's enough second hand pot smoke to get high. I just happen to really like Doritos. ;)
I think I remember that! I lived in Broomfield and was going to try to meet up for a game but, by the grace of God, I moved back to Omaha! I did love my time in Colorado though...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back