• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Game Visitors

Costa Rica Red

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Seems like a good point to get 'em all in one thread. Here are a couple of biggies:

QB Dylan Raiola: Arguably the nation's No. 1 ranked quarterback for the class of 2024 will be making his third visit to Lincoln since June. Yes, the competition is steep, but this is huge to get Dylan Raiola back on campus with now his uncle Donovan coaching the offensive line.

TCU portal target Ochaun Mathis: Not only will one of the nation's top 2024 recruits be in Lincoln on Saturday, but arguably the top overall transfer portal target will be here in TCU defensive end Ochaun Mathis.

The Huskers have been working on this one for months. I think having Applewhite here should also serve as a big in with Mathis. I also know Mathis is expected to have a large group of family and friends in Lincoln with him for the weekend. That also can't hurt.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back