• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Game: Red vs White (4/15/17) Bunch Of Post Game Interviews Added

BTW, thank you for Red Reign inputs and medic/XenForo thing :Bow:. My pet peeve .... need to focus picture for your Red Reign avatar ;)

Last edited:

The offensive line really has been giving the best interviews.

I love it when players use word like "tenacity". I wish he would have expanded on, "Well, I mean it's definitely balancing the... the technique aspect every day to day with with tenacity and the effort... making sure the technique works with our effort..." The reporter cut him off. Decker is a true offensive lineman personality.

Love Foster's enthusiasm, "I love my quarterbacks!"

Last edited:
The offensive line really has been giving the best interviews.

I love it when players use word like "tenacity". I wish he would have expanded on, "Well, I mean it's definitely balancing the... the technique aspect every day to day with with tenacity and the effort... making sure the technique works with our effort..." The reporter cut him off. Decker is a true offensive lineman personality.

Love Foster's enthusiasm, "I love my quarterbacks!"
I agree. These guys are sharp and know exactly what they need to do...looking forward to seeing these young guys step up and make us proud of them. Foster sounds like a guy with coaching in his future.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back