• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game has been moved to the 21st of April at 11:00 am

I would guess that the new staff is going to schedule spring practice according to what they want. The current schedule was set up by an administration that is no longer there. It may not just be the game that is rescheduled.

C

Last edited:
Downtown hotels are real reasonable yet. If the change gets made, I can see them going up very quickly thereafter. Tempted to make alternate reservations just to cover the bases.
That is my main beef! I booked for the 14th only after I was told twice by the ticket office that the game would be on the 14th! I guess I will now have to wait until I hear something more official. How more official can you get then the ticket office though?

That is my main beef! I booked for the 14th only after I was told twice by the ticket office that the game would be on the 14th! I guess I will now have to wait until I hear something more official. How more official can you get then the ticket office though?

I'm with you. I have a reservation at the Embassy for the 14th............and now have one at the Hilton for 1/3 of the Embassy price for the 21st.

I'm with you. I have a reservation at the Embassy for the 14th............and now have one at the Hilton for 1/3 of the Embassy price for the 21st.
Hate to break this to you but now another source just told me it might be the 28th?

Hate to break this to you but now another source just told me it might be the 28th?

This your source?

images

Last edited:
What kind of reservations can't be cancelled? I just made reservations for all three weekends.

What kind of reservations can't be cancelled? I just made reservations for all three weekends.

Some hotels won't let you cancel on extremely busy nights without a penalty. Some however........will allow you to "change" that reservation to a different night if the event has been moved. I would think in a case like this any Lincoln hotel would allow the change and try to avoid the negative social media impact they would have especially since these are repeat customers during the football season.

Some hotels won't let you cancel on extremely busy nights without a penalty. Some however........will allow you to "change" that reservation to a different night if the event has been moved. I would think in a case like this any Lincoln hotel would allow the change and try to avoid the negative social media impact they would have especially since these are repeat customers during the football season.

The hotels I booked at have the same policy as always, no charge cancellations until 6:00pm the night before.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back