• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game commits

juju

The future starts now.
5 Year Member
How many commits will we get from the spring game and the week or so that follows?

I wouldn't even know what the over under would be.

Gonna guess some of the elite players are gonna see how things equate to wins. Would love to see an eye opener to really get a jump in momentum in the cycle. Kids gotta like what they see when the team is getting coached up and that everyone gets so many reps. Tells a kid that they will get a chance early if they work hard and stay focused.

How many commits will we get from the spring game and the week or so that follows?

I wouldn't even know what the over under would be.

Gonna guess some of the elite players are gonna see how things equate to wins. Would love to see an eye opener to really get a jump in momentum in the cycle. Kids gotta like what they see when the team is getting coached up and that everyone gets so many reps. Tells a kid that they will get a chance early if they work hard and stay focused.
So you are expecting the spring game to impact commits for the Men's Basketball team. Got Ya.

Show me ONE example of the spring game being used.

Reg season, sure it happens a lot.

Here, let me Google that for you:

Last year: https://huskerbigred.com/positive-signs-for-nebraska-basketball-in-the-transfer-portal/
Chris Peterson said:
One of those is former five-star Hunter Sallis (6-foot-5) who transferred from Gonzaga. He’s got a bunch of suitors but Nebraska is in the top group. The Huskers are hosting him for an official visit the same weekend as the spring game and he would be a plug-and-play starter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back