• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Special trips with the kids

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
When my oldest graduated from High school, he joined my wife in a sketching cruise on thh Nile - just the two of them. It was such a success that we decided that each of us would take each of the kids separately for a trip. We did that - I took my four to Alaska, Australia, Italy and Czechoslovakia respectively and my wife took the three she had not taken to China, Hawaii, and England. Those individual trips were the best thing we ever did with the kids.

When my wife died I gave up the season tickets we had to the National Symphony Orchestra, but my daughter took me to a performance and it rekindled my interest. So I now am taking each of my kids, each of their spouses and my three oldest grandkids - separately - to a performance of the National Symphony Orchestra. Again, the one on one thing is just great, no matter what it is you do with them..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back