• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Special Guest at my Wife's Chick-fil-A

What's being overlooked here, at least on page one, is that his wife has a freaking chik fil a. I don't care if she owns or manages, that place is awesome.

And I don't want to pry, but if she's at Southpointe or Bellevue the service is tremendous.

72nd and Sorensen....way up northwest near Immanuel Hospital. She's a co-operator/GM/Hospitality Director (many hats) right now while she learns the business. The area business manager wants her to become an operator in 2-3 years. She is hoping to get the 180th and Maple store as an operator on her own in a few years, when it is ready. Fingers crossed. :) If you're up that way, stop in and see her. Tell her I sent ya and she'll take care of you.

Last edited:
72nd and Sorensen....way up northwest. She's a co-operator/GM/Hospitality Director right now. She is hoping to get the 180th and Maple store as an operator on her own in a few years, when it is ready. Fingers crossed. :) If you're up that way, stop in and see her. Tell her I sent ya and she'll take care of you.
Will do. I've been eating it since my mall retail days in OKC in 1990, but my kids are just discovering it and love it. With all of the crappy service the CFA stores are a great example for them.

Edit for football board: I would hire Bud as ST coach tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have never ate at a chick-fil-a, guess I should check it out, but I don't do fast food. Maybe its not fast food,
Is it fast food?

How in the hell can anybody not know Bud Crawford? The guy could go down as one of the top 5 greatest athletes ever from the state of Nebraska.

Last edited:
I have never ate at a chick-fil-a, guess I should check it out, but I don't do fast food. Maybe its not fast food,
Is it fast food?
3KtNAPj_d.webp

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back