• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Special Guest at my Wife's Chick-fil-A

Terence Crawford stopped by my wife's Chick-fil-A today and she snapped this photo of him with some of her employees. Figured I'd post this in the football forum since that's the one with the most traffic it seems. :)
I'm a big Bud Crawford fan. He's by far my favorite boxer right now.

I'm pretty sure that I might have thought I had heard that some of our NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES and some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS have actually might have thought of going to a Chic-Fil-A in the area.. Especially if they, the NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES and the NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS had thought or maybe even heard or even seen somewhere that they thought that Terence "Bud"Crawford might have actually thought or heard or even seen somewhere the NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES or maybe even some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS might actually come on down to their local Chic-Fil-A might be enjoying a chicken sandwhich which i think I have heard or seen somewhere that NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES or even some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS might actually be thinking about going down to their local Chic-Fil-A to enjoy a chicken sandwhich and might even possibly think he saw one or some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES and maybe even some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS enjoying the possibility of seeing Terrance "Bud"Crawford eating a chicken sandwhich with some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES or maybe even some NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS eating a chicken sandwhich while at a Chic-Fil-A with the NEBRASKA FOOTBALL COACHES or the NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PLAYERS or even the rare glimpse of seeing Terrance"Bud"Crawford enjoying a sandwich with the COACHES, the PLAYERS (all NEBRASKA), while waiting for ATHLETIC DIRECTOR BILL MOOS to stop by.. You never know..:cool:

What's being overlooked here, at least on page one, is that his wife has a freaking chik fil a. I don't care if she owns or manages, that place is awesome.

And I don't want to pry, but if she's at Southpointe or Bellevue the service is tremendous.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back