• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spam pop ups

ThrowFar60

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I may be in the minority; but if these are added to increase the revenue from the site, at least check to see if there’s an option to pay extra to opt out of them.

I would gladly pay double or triple what I pay for my membership to not have to “X” out of the random spam that hits when trying to login to this website.

Agreed. They drive me crazy. I understand that the website is supposed to make money, but there should be a less annoying way to do it.

Well I am not paying another red cent if I have to see all these ads........oh wait, my membership was free!. Never mind.:cool:

Well I am not paying another red cent if I have to see all these ads........oh wait, my membership was free!. Never mind.:cool:
Which in line is kind of the problem. I’ve always paid for a membership, it’s not much, well worth it now since I live in Texas and only get to come up 3-4 times a year.

I wasn’t exactly thrilled last year when there was a time frame for others to join for free. Now with the ads. I have no problem with Max making a profit, I encourage it.

But either:

A) charge everyone

or

B) charge no one

And if you’re going to charge (I’m 110% okay with it) allow the option to pay more to not have to deal with the stupid pop up ads.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back