• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

South Alabama Week (8/28/19) Offensive Coaches & Players

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Three days left until the opener

I start back to work today as school opens. So any help would be appreciated. I will check in at lunch time and of course when I get home

Gary Sharp was just commenting that Troy Walters told the press that Andre Hunt and the TE LeGrone have been suspended indefinitely from the team for undisclosed violations of team rules.

Gary Sharp was just commenting that Troy Walters told the press that Andre Hunt and the TE LeGrone have been suspended indefinitely from the team for undisclosed violations of team rules.
Damnit guys. Get your crap together.

Uh oh. I wondered why we hadn't been hearing about either one of these guys. But I do like handling of it. No explanation, no attention, we play the guys that are working within program expectations.

Last edited:

Hey, ID, where are you getting Gary Sharp this morning? 1620 The Zone?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back