• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sounds like

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
uSC is interested in Pj Fleck

Don’t go man

Gophers love you

index.jpg

Does he have any connections there?

I can't see his personality playing well in SoCal. But if he leaves fine by me.

Personality wise, Fleck reminds me quite a bit of Pete Carroll. Intense, quirky, will speak their mind, but balance with a certain level of "fun." Players' coach.

Now, that doesn't automatically equate to winning at SC, but I think Fleck would fit the culture perfectly.

Last edited:
Personality wise, Fleck reminds me quite a bit of Pete Carroll. Intense, quirky, will speak their mind, but balance with a certain level of "fun." Players' coach.

Now, that doesn't automatically equate to winning at SC, but I think Fleck would fit the culture perfectly.

Kinda like Carroll, but PJ is a lot more of a douche. The look he cultivates screams egomaniac. But that would fit in just fine at LaLa land.

I do think Fleck would love that job though.

I think PC had a certain ability to mingle with the rich that Fleck just lacks. Fleck seems like he'd be that really weird guy that constantly jumps into the pool naked just for attention.

Fleck's shtick doesn't work in the Cali recruiting world.

Coaching isn't the only thing that has to work.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back