• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Son Of Former NFL Star Muhsin Muhammad Visiting Nebraska

I think Clemson might be hard to beat on this one, but I love going after a player like him.
Clemson is already getting EJ Williams and lead for Xzavier Henderson. 247 seems to think that Michigan State is the team to beat. Maybe that will change now that he has seen NU.

Last edited:
Clemson is already getting EJ Williams and lead for Xzavier Henderson. 247 seems to think that Michigan State is the team to beat. Maybe that will change now that he has seen NU.

I know that was his Dad's alma mater, but Clemson will still be a major player. They might be slow playing him a bit but they don't usually lose many battles for top Charlotte kids. Also, Mack Brown being back at UNC will be interesting because he still has a ton of contacts in the Charlotte area.

Here's hoping you're right though.

I know that was his Dad's alma mater, but Clemson will still be a major player. They might be slow playing him a bit but they don't usually lose many battles for top Charlotte kids. Also, Mack Brown being back at UNC will be interesting because he still has a ton of contacts in the Charlotte area.

Here's hoping you're right though.
I am not making any claims, just going by what 247 says. A lot will happen between now and signing day.

I think Clemson might be hard to beat on this one, but I love going after a player like him.

Clemson could be in the midst of putting together an epic class.

The currently have a Steve Wiltfong prediction for 4 of the top 5 players in 247's player rankings (non-composite), including #1 Bryan Bresee, #2 Jordan Burch, #3 DJ Uiagalelei, and #5 Julian Fleming. That's just insane. Absolutely insane. Then Fong just put in a Crystal Ball for them to steal 5 star RB Demarkcus Bowman away from Florida and Georgia.

That doesn't even mention the others they're getting crystal ball predictions for other big time players like 5 star DE Myles Murphy, 4 star S RJ Mickens, 4 star WR EJ Williams, etc. It's very early but they could end up with a class that rivals anything that Alabama or Georgia has ever done in recruiting.

All of which is a long-winded way of saying that I think Clemson might fill up with players higher on their board than Muhammad. I agree that Michigan State looks to be the team to beat here though you can't deny M Brown at UNC could be dangerous as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back