• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Some very very very good Basketball recruits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got something to say,,,,,SAY IT....

"Gonna have a bunch of stars on this team. We are entering a new era of Husker Bball, and I don't think it will look like anything we've ever seen here."

After the Corey Hillard arrest for robbery...the only thing I see is the same as usual....at least our bowling team in a national powerhouse...

Silly.

Boy, the guy hasn't coached a game yet and he's already being written off? He has higher profile players visiting campus than we have ever had before which is a big coop for him. Granted, he hasn't gotten anybody to sign but the previous coaches couldn't even get them to visit. Would it really kill people to ditch the negativity for a few seasons and give the guy a chance.

Does anyone know who visited? The only thing I found on rivals you have to be a member to read.

THIS! +1,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back