• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Some ideas for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of your ideas on how to improve the offense I am guessing you must have coached college football in the past? Explaining to the rest of us how easy it is to take parts of all these offenses and implement them into Frost's offense. Can we get the Byron Leftwich offense from Marshall added and maybe the Troy Davis package from Iowa State? You know, the offense where you throw it 70 times and also hand off to the same guy 46 times? That's gotta work.

Sometimes just think before you hit 'post reply' or start a new thread.

I guess that's what good programs do. You don't have to be a coach to note the obvious. Maybe you go through life not having an opinion .

Listen smart ass , LSU was able to change there offense in one year einstein. The university is paying the guy to win football games. If Nick saban and urban Meyer aren't proud enough to make changes , maybe our staff should?

What's your expertise btw ? Why do you think you know so much more? From what I read in your post you don't know jack s$&t.

Other teams make changes in the off season all the time. Smart staffs do sometimes do that. While where at it I have played some football and have been around it a while. Am I a Coach. No. But you don't have to be to see the freaking obvious.

What's your expertise again?

Again for observations you don't have to be a coach. This is a forum for some topics ,or are you sheep? Y'all should be happy I made a topic you're commenting on .

You people want to pile on fine. Come at me stupid your going to get it back??

And heed you're own advice you hypercrite. Read what you post next time .

Last edited:

I guess that's what good programs do. You don't have to be a coach to note the obvious. Maybe you go through life not having an opinion .

Listen smart ass , LSU was able to change there offense in one year einstein.

Did Nebraska fans get dumb all of a sudden. Other teams make changes in the off season all the time. Smart staffs do sometimes do that. While where at it I have played some football and have been around it a while.

Again for observations you don't have to be a coach. This is a forum for some topics of are you all sheep.

You people want to pile on fine. Come at me stupid your going to get it back.

And heed you're own advice you hypercrite. Read what you post next time.
their
Einstein
sudden?
we're
Huh? Not even sure what you're saying here.
you're
your
hypocrite

That doesn't cover ALL of it, but it should get you started.

Last edited:
their
Einstein
sudden?
we're
Huh? Not even sure what you're saying here.
you're
your
hypocrite

That doesn't cover ALL of it, but it should get you started.

Lol maybe you are worried about it grammar Nazi. From my I phone I'm not to worried to impress negative no one's. Circle jerkin? Hows that spelled?

Continue. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back