• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Solich retires

Damn I hope he’s healthy and lives good for many more years. This is one time I will say once a Husker always a Husker!!!! He never should have been fired. Much love for Frank!!
Probably not, but the coed story was about to break and it wasn't gonna be kind to Nebraska. Apparently we learned to be okay with such things by the time Carl Pelini rolled into town.

Well, so far we've had a political post on the main board, followed by a seedy rumor post. But carry on.
It wasn't really a political post as much as it was factually describing the condition of a city. The coed thing is not a rumor. Solich admitted to it.

I'm new and still learning the rules. Sorry if that gets you so worked up you have to comment on it. Girls are dramatic like that. I wouldn't expect a dude on a football board to be that way, but whatever.

I'm enjoying this board and having fun talking football. As far as I know, no one else has taken major issue with any of my posts so far. In fact, I've received warm welcomes and responses from everyone. Maybe you're having a bad day. Maybe this is your style on here. That's cool. You do you and I'll do me.

Last edited:

Yeah, seriously. Link please or shut your yap. Got it?
LOL. Dude this story was written about in the OWH, reported on local news, and national news outlets like ESPN, way back when it happened, like 20 years ago. Try to catch up. If you are truly, completely oblivious, to the facts, then that's on you bud, not me. Hell, go ask Frank himself. He admitted it back then, I'm sure he will now as well. Got it?

P.s. I love Frankie. I don't think he should have been fired for this. But this is a matter that is pretty cut and dry. You must be a youngin.

Last edited:
LOL. Dude this story was written about in the OWH, reported on local news, and national news outlets like ESPN, way back when it happened, like 20 years ago. Try to catch up. If you are truly, completely oblivious, to the facts, then that's on you bud, not me. Hell, go ask Frank himself. He admitted it back then, I'm sure he will now as well. Got it?
If that's the case, it ought to be easy for you to provide one link, tough guy. But you won't, and everyone here knows why.

This is a good thread. I hope your attempt to get it locked is unsuccessful.

P.s. I love Frankie. I don't think he should have been fired for this. But this is a matter that is pretty cut and dry. You must be a youngin.
It took me three years to piss off Sonny! You accomplished it in like three days. He’s an OG of Huskermax. I tread lightly with the OG’s! Just a suggestion!

Last edited:

If that's the case, it ought to be easy for you to provide one link, tough guy. But you won't, and everyone here knows why.

This is a good thread. I hope your attempt to get it locked is unsuccessful.
Since it's that easy, it will be just as easy for you to do your own homework. I'm sorry you were apparently left in the dark. Search the archives. It's there. It's like the worst kept secret in Nebraska football history. Lol. You're funny man.

It took me three years to piss off Sonny! You accomplished it in like three days. He’s an OG of Huskermax. I tread lightly with the OG’s! Just a suggestion!
I don't know what this Huskermax thing is, but message board big shots don't scare me. He's probably frantically calling up his buddies right now finding out which rock he was sleeping under when this all transpired. I treat everyone the same. OG's or not. I'm getting a kick out of the exasperation though regarding a story that literally every Nebraska fan has known about for the last 2 decades. :Lol:

200w.gif
I don't know what this Huskermax thing is, but message board big shots don't scare me. He's probably frantically calling up his buddies right now finding out which rock he was sleeping under when this all transpired. I treat everyone the same. OG's or not. I'm getting a kick out of the exasperation though regarding a story that literally every Nebraska fan has known about for the last 2 decades. :Lol:
Well good luck!!
200w.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back