• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Soft Meals

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Anyone got any recommendations, recipes or just store bought, for foods that are easy on the mouth?

I had all my wisdom teeth pulled today, and I'm hungry as can be--but my mouth is still pretty sore.

So far today, I've only had yogurt and ice cream. Tasty enough, but not filling in the least.

Anything would be appreciated! :)

Anyone got any recommendations, recipes or just store bought, for foods that are easy on the mouth?

I had all my wisdom teeth pulled today, and I'm hungry as can be--but my mouth is still pretty sore.

So far today, I've only had yogurt and ice cream. Tasty enough, but not filling in the least.

Anything would be appreciated! :)

Bread.
Mashed taters.
Gravy.

Rinse and repeat.

Sushi can be soft.

Stove top.

Apple sauce of course.

Bread.
Mashed taters.
Gravy.

Rinse and repeat.

Mashed potatoes and super scrambled eggs is what I've come up with so far. Dentist said stay away from bread, don't want it getting stuck in my teeth and having to force it out with my tongue.

Edit: And I freaking hate gravy.

Last edited:

You were one of those kids everyone stared at when you were little, right? The kid that lapped up his own blood when he got cut? Busted out insta-potatoes? :Biggrin:

Everyone stared because of my beauty. The gravy was just bonus.

Sounds like you've discovered most of the obvious foods. Last summer I had my wisdom teeth pulled, tonsillectomy, and a turbinate reduction all in one operation. Needless to say my mouth was pretty sore, so I feel your pain.

While I can't say I enjoy plain oatmeal, try it with a fruit yogurt on top. 10 times better than plain oatmeal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back