• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SOCCER 2018-2019

Tough way to go out of a competition on a controversial call bout on a whole Ecuador was the better team

US loses 2-1

UEFA Nations League going on. England v Switzerland in third place playoff on ESPN 2. Goaless at half

He inherited a mess thanks to Gulati and
Klinsman however, with that being said this team is not playing for him and showing little to no life for the second game in a row

I mentioned it before.....but where is the talent from ages 24-29 in the US squad? Prime years and we have zilch as major contributors at this level.

I mentioned it before.....but where is the talent from ages 24-29 in the US squad? Prime years and we have zilch as major contributors at this level.

For so many obvious reasons. We could carry this discussion on for days. However, its betime obvious why.

You can blame certain individuals, but IMO, it's because that age group decided playing in MLS was better than going overseas. Look at the 23-man squad for the Gold Cup and how many MLS-lifers or long-time MLS players make up the roster. Guys like Jordan Morris, Will Trapp, Cristian Roldan should have gone to Europe at some point. Even Zardes should have left. Instead, he's playing his last set of prime years with the Columbus Crew. What a joke.

Last edited:

You can blame certain individuals, but IMO, it's because that age group decided playing in MLS was better than going overseas. Look at the 23-man squad for the Gold Cup and how many MLS-lifers or long-time MLS players make up the roster. Guys like Jordan Morris, Will Trapp, Cristian Roldan should have gone to Europe at some point. Even Zardes should have left. Instead, he's playing his last set of prime years with the Columbus Crew. What a joke.

Could not disagree more with you my friend. We have had this discussion before so I am not going to belabor it again

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back