• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SOCCER 2018-2019

Chelsea's Jorginho now with 2000 passes and 0 assists.

Just by chance alone, you'd think your central holding mid could pick someone out at least once.

United are now 5-0 in the league and 1-0 in the FA Cup since Jose was fired. Have out scored opponents 15-3 in the league and 2-0 in the Cup. Three straight shutouts (two in the league and one in the FA Cup)

Beat Spurs 1-0 today. Spurs sits third in the table in sixth place and seven behind Chelsea

Sitting on 40 points now just one point behind Arsenal.

First time in United's history a manager has won his first six games

Last edited:
United has the best goalie in the league right now

Also have to seriously consider giving the job to Solskjaer full time

Solskjar magic continues at Old Trafford as United are now 6-0 in the league and 7-0 overall under his tenure.

Moved up 18 points in the table on 6 straight wins

Defeating Brighton 2-1 at Old Trafford

Have out scored opponents 19-4 in the run

First time a United manager has won his first seven matches

Arsenal and United both on 44 points now just three behind Chelsea and four behind Spurs for third and fourth place.

United now 8-0 under Solskjar with a 3-1 win over Arsenal in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Out scoring opponents 22-5

6-0 in the league and 2-0 in the FA Cup

USA with the better chances, Mihailovic with a great finish from Baird...1-0 US

Mihailovic certainly making the most of his opportunity so far as he's been the best player on the US side

1st 45 in the books, US has had the run of play. Imo Mihailovic, Baird and Roldan have looked the best. I also liked that Berhalter said he put the team together that played the best together. Unlike someone I cannot name who often played guys out of position

US 1 Panama 0

Well, it was a good 1st showing for a young USA team and a new coach. But, it was a friendly not against an A squad for Panama, so we can't get to excited.

Mihailovic for me was the best player, with Roldan showing well, Bradley also looked good as did Baird

USA wins 3-0

The next 2 games will provide stiffer tests against Costa Rica and Chile before the Gold Cup starts in June

USA playing Costa Rica and Lawless laid it out bluntly that this team has to prove what they can do, win the fan base back and at this point in time do not deserve to be followed on TV until they prove otherwise

Stands ate pretty empty in San Jose

Keeping in mind pretty much all domestic based players as this is not a international designated game

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back