• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SOCCER 2018-2019

HUGE day in MLS today. All semifinal first legs. All day. My son has basketball games. This is what data unlimited on my phone is all about.

SKC v. RSL tonight. SKC out it's starting left back and replacement is with the national youth team playing. Moving Croizet over there, I'd expect. RLS is going exploit him for all he's worth. Besler's side of the field. If Croizet has trouble, then Ilie has to move down to provide cover and negates our best outlet and pivot for countering.

Yeah got them all on the DVR. Go Real!

Horrendous game all around. Not sure what Vermes planned other than get out of there with a draw. They played like they were the 6th seed. At least SKC got an away goal. No, let me rephrase. They were gifted an away goal. Both teams should feel disappointed.

The 2nd leg should be a vastly different game. Unfortunately, Vermes may very well play for a 0-0 draw, as he's been known to do. The problem is, SKCs defense isn't good enough to pull that off.

Just had to look up how long NBC has the rights to EPL. Until 2021-22. It wasn't 2 years ago that I was singing their praises. You could watch pretty much any game. Now? This is a good week. They have 5 games total on. Next week is slated for 3. Three! Screw NBC. I pay how much to my cable company for all 5 different NBC stations, extra sports package for which they have 8 stations? PLUS they have agreements with TBS, etc. And on a good week they show only 5 matches? And to piss me off even further, they "give" me the option of purchasing the addition NBC gold plan to watch additional games on the internet.

SKC 4 - 2 RSL

Entertaining game. Horrible PK given to SKC. It's about time we had something go our way in the playoffs.

USA vs England on Thursday 15 November at Wembley Stadium.

Still no head coach going into 14 months. Nothing short of a travesty

Wayne Rooney being called in for his 120th anf final England appearance. Testimonial with the money going to a charitabal cause of his choice.

US expected to field a very young line-up for the two friendlies with England and Italy

Last edited:
The mess continues with no coach nearing 14 months and a sound beating at Wembley

Hard right now to feel a lot of optimism about the USMNT

Bittersweet for me as I support both countries. England's youth looks very very good

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back