• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked So RR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Any of these guys from last weekend close to pulling the trigger? I am like a crack head in bad need of a fix right now..

Not RR, but heard that the Boise State commit is still in town and is loving almost everything and doesn't even want to leave. Should get a flip out of that one, and shortly.

I thought we had a good chance at flipping the Texas Tech TE commit but sounds like we didn't quite blow him away and he is going to take some more visits. That may happen with zero TE receptions.

We had another TE here though from Georgia and it may be a "who is committing first" type of deal.

Not RR, but heard that the Boise State commit is still in town and is loving almost everything and doesn't even want to leave. Should get a flip out of that one, and shortly.

I thought we had a good chance at flipping the Texas Tech TE commit but sounds like we didn't quite blow him away and he is going to take some more visits. That may happen with zero TE receptions.

We had another TE here though from Georgia and it may be a "who is committing first" type of deal.

Awesome. My money is on him first. Good that his dad came, too.
I don' think they've offered the Georgia TE yet. Maybe they'll give Coleman awhile to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back