• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So nice

Bald Mike

Recruit
Anyone else notice the group being so nice, courteous and complimentary after a Nebraska win and a Rhule hire? I like it!

Forum tagline could be: "If you want to see something succeed, everybody even when you disagree, just move ahead and push ahead."

Anyone disagree, so we can get back to normal? LOL!

Anyone else notice the group being so nice, courteous and complimentary after a Nebraska win and a Rhule hire? I like it!

Forum tagline could be: "If you want to see something succeed, everybody even when you disagree, just move ahead and push ahead."

Seems legit.

Whatever you say boss

What a crap post. :Lol:

Fortunately it was after the last game of the season so the high might last a while. Of course there's still the arguments over assistant coaches and recruits to deal with but the high won't really fade until the first loss. Then everything will be back to normal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back