• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So....is Raiola Gone after this year since he couldn't pull in his nephew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m sorry if you are offended by posters not gushing the koolaid.

I'm not offended by bit players such as yourself craving attention. Truth be told I couldn't care less about you or your obnoxious, opinionated posts. You chose to respond directly to one of my posts, next time do us both a favor and scroll right on past.

Have yourself a great Monday.

Last edited:

I'm not offended by bit players such as yourself craving attention. Truth be told I couldn't care less about you or your obnoxious, opinionated posts. You chose to respond directly to one of my posts, next time do us both a favor and scroll right on past.

you are apparently offended as you fired back. It seems you are another poster who believes discussions can only be positive in nature regarding a coaching staff. The whole purpose of discussions on the boards are to hear opinions from BOTH sides. Gotta love posters who want to curtail the 20 percent of the non-koolaid posts.

Alright this thread has become nothing but wee-weeing contest of fit for tat and in a very personnel nature in many cases

Take it to PMs

It's needs to stop and stop NOW or thread bans will be issued

One and only Warning

RR

I believe Raiola will have some help and input from others on staff besides Coach Rhule. Hopefully Rhule will hold him accountable but make sure he has a scheme that utilizes what the line does best.

I wasn't convinced his work alongside Dennis Wagner was all that impressive either. Especially considering he was also defacto O-Coordinator. His recruits set the tendency to be far better NFL linemen and NCAA linemen. That persisted through four head coaches.

His offenses had huge tendencies to go to sleep several quarters in a row.
I see Dennis Wagner is selling cars now.

Alright this thread has become nothing but wee-weeing contest of fit for tat and in a very personnel nature in many cases

Take it to PMs

It's needs to stop and stop NOW or thread bans will be issued

One and only Warning

RR
This thread has only one purpose and that is to stir up vitriol, sarcasm and lots of snark.

Regarding the subject line, Coach Raiola was selected to remain on staff because his OL vision and coaching style aligned with Coach Rhule's.

As long as his position group meets the boss's intent, he'll be around for as long as they are both aligned ... pulling in a nephew is just so much 'sour grapes' at this point.

I just don't believe Rhule kept him simply for getting Dylan. Too much riding on the job, and Rhule kept him when he had over $1,000,000 leftover from his assistant pool that he could have spent on a high caliber OL coach

This thread has only one purpose and that is to stir up vitriol, sarcasm and lots of snark.

Regarding the subject line, Coach Raiola was selected to remain on staff because his OL vision and coaching style aligned with Coach Rhule's.

As long as his position group meets the boss's intent, he'll be around for as long as they are both aligned ... pulling in a nephew is just so much 'sour grapes' at this point.
Sour grapes? This has been discussed for over a year when the Dylan connection was made to the DR hire. Is it now Taboo to discuss possible fall out from his commitment to Georgis? Not sure why everyone believes coaches decisions can’t be discussed both positive and negative. Heaven forbid we shut down every unsupported speculative positive comment or koolaid thrown out.

I just don't believe Rhule kept him simply for getting Dylan. Too much riding on the job, and Rhule kept him when he had over $1,000,000 leftover from his assistant pool that he could have spent on a high caliber OL coach
I don’t think he kept him JUST because of the connection. However, I’d be disappointed in him if he didnt take advantage of the connection. Let’s be real and call a spade a spade.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back