• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So is AM a junior again in 2021?

A few overlooked factoids about the "COVID redshirt year" for everyone:

1. Scholarships for seniors returning for a "super senior" year do not count against the NCAA scholarship limits.
2. At least right now, everyone else will count against scholarship limits, so some tough choices will have to be made over the next four years before this turd gets through the sewer drain. In reality, it's the 2022 signing class that could get the screw job.
3. Just because everyone is eligible to return for an extra year (all classes) does not mean that universities will fund scholarships for an extra year. Many universities have already stated that they will not. In these financial conditions, funding scholarships for basically an entire new class isn't realistic for a lot of schools, including the P5s.

If so, isn't that a good thing? I think it is. I think he gets a free year to learn and improve. I wonder how many QB's as talented as AM would long for a chance for one more year? AM has that chance. I kind of think of Frost's 3rd year as a spring practice unto itself. This isn't koolaid talk; I truly believe it. I guess we'll see what happens.

Make us proud, Adrian, and GBR!

But how talented is he, and have we seen his top end?

Mobile, but not overly fast (anymore). Can pass, but erratic. Prone to fumbling, if much contact.

I pray a switch flips for him, but SF literally needs to toughen up his QB's and RB's.

But how talented is he, and have we seen his top end?

Mobile, but not overly fast (anymore). Can pass, but erratic. Prone to fumbling, if much contact.

I pray a switch flips for him, but SF literally needs to toughen up his QB's and RB's.

The last half of your last sentence is quite ironic, in the actual definition of the word.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back