• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So is AM a junior again in 2021?

My whole point is that AM is perhaps the most talented QB to have a free year of eligibility that he will most likely use. I xtra year to get your head on straight. I wonder about past QB's that could have benefited from that. Clayton and Grant come to mind. Just thinking on a forum.

The bigger problem is he is like a fighter with a glass jaw. It doesn't matter how good you are if injuries constantly hinder you. Many good players have not seen their full potential because of injury. AM was a liability leaving high school. It is what it is at this point.

The bigger problem is he is like a fighter with a glass jaw. It doesn't matter how good you are if injuries constantly hinder you. Many good players have not seen their full potential because of injury. AM was a liability leaving high school. It is what it is at this point.
If you don't think a qb is going to get banged up in an offense that depends on that qb running, I don't know what to say. The only game he missed his Freshman year was after getting assaulted by the Colorado lineman. I wouldn't call that fragile. He missed a couple his Sophomore year and no games missed due to injury this year.

Uh, oh! If he’s a junior, it means he’s leaving for the NFL! At least that’s what I remember people saying before he ever took a snap here. :Clap:

Eligibility wise yes as this year was a freebie for everyone
This is why, as frustrated as I got at times this season, I knew there was the silver lining of getting free experience for everyone....and if we get Honas and Stille back, we will have something like 9 out of the top 10 tacklers back from this year....If that happens, can any B1G team say that? Maybe, I don't know...but Nebraska can....even if we get neither back, we will have a very solid nucleus on D.

If you don't think a qb is going to get banged up in an offense that depends on that qb running, I don't know what to say. The only game he missed his Freshman year was after getting assaulted by the Colorado lineman. I wouldn't call that fragile. He missed a couple his Sophomore year and no games missed due to injury this year.
Agreed...he has played a ton in pain. Say whatever the heck you want about him, do NOT call him soft or a wussy!! He is a warrior!!

AM absolutely needs another year at the college level if he's to have any prayer of playing at the next level. If he had the kind of breakout season we'd all like him to have he might have a shot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back