• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So is AM a junior again in 2021?

NeroFakesThePitch

Scout Team
15 Year Member
If so, isn't that a good thing? I think it is. I think he gets a free year to learn and improve. I wonder how many QB's as talented as AM would long for a chance for one more year? AM has that chance. I kind of think of Frost's 3rd year as a spring practice unto itself. This isn't koolaid talk; I truly believe it. I guess we'll see what happens.

Make us proud, Adrian, and GBR!

My whole point is that AM is perhaps the most talented QB to have a free year of eligibility that he will most likely use. I xtra year to get your head on straight. I wonder about past QB's that could have benefited from that. Clayton and Grant come to mind. Just thinking on a forum.

Luke actually has 4 more years of eligibility if he wants to use them all.

I hope he stays here and considers a position switch. I don't seem him being a starting QB at any other Power 5 school.

My whole point is that AM is perhaps the most talented QB to have a free year of eligibility that he will most likely use. I xtra year to get your head on straight. I wonder about past QB's that could have benefited from that. Clayton and Grant come to mind. Just thinking on a forum.
Nah, he'll probably go pro after he wins the Heisman next season.

:Sarcastic:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back