• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So if I wanted to tell you guys about my New Pellet Grill?

ABT's for supper tonight!

30531236_1425063954305869_3353876739527802880_n.jpg

I like the convection grilling airflow concept. Have you used other pellet grills to compare it to? Where do the pellets go?
Yes I had a green mountain before and I gave it away after I got the Grilla! The GMG was just a pain to keep clean!

The Grilla is just so much better!

Go here!

www.grillagrills.com

Char Grill.jpg

This my Char Griller Wood Fire Pro. I bought it Hy Vee in Olathe KS for $425 while visiting my wife's parents. I used it a couple times and it works well but there is no way to clean out the Ash or left over pellets in the Pellet burner except by a vacuum.

Recipe please?
lay your bacon out flat in a cookie pan. put your rub on one side of the bacon and then brush on some maple syrup.
flip the bacon over and do the same with the rub and syrup.
I finish by sprinkling brown sugar on just the last side up of the bacon

Get your grill up to high heat

you are not smoking this just want everything to carmelize

Enjoy this mortal sin!

View attachment 15523

This my Char Griller Wood Fire Pro. I bought it Hy Vee in Olathe KS for $425 while visiting my wife's parents. I used it a couple times and it works well but there is no way to clean out the Ash or left over pellets in the Pellet burner except by a vacuum.
Same way with my GMG! That is what started me looking around for a better system!

View attachment 15523

Leave it open on a windy day.

Not joking. It takes care of 70% of the ash. That's good enough to handle the cleaning duties.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back