• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So if I wanted to tell you guys about my New Pellet Grill?

People may laugh, but I bought a Pit Barrel Cooker a couple of years ago and have never looked back. My old (cheap) offset smoker made some pretty good meat, but this thing is just as good with a heck of a lot less work. No more stoking or dampening the fire every 30 minutes.

People may laugh, but I bought a Pit Barrel Cooker a couple of years ago and have never looked back. My old (cheap) offset smoker made some pretty good meat, but this thing is just as good with a heck of a lot less work. No more stoking or dampening the fire every 30 minutes.

That smoker ROCKS! I got one in December because a bunch of guys I know in Cali swear by them. Everything on there tastes like competition-winning BBQ. I am a rib master and this smoker makes the best I have ever tasted.

Had to look it up on-line. That does look good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back