• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So. G, Jaz Shelley, 5-9, Transfer (Oregon) is N

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Last edited:
Hopefully she'll be a play-maker; assist to turnover 42/26. Not much of a scorer so far; fg% 35, 3fg% 30, freethrows 3/8.

Disappointing, But her Freshmen year she hit 10 treys in a single game (vs UC-Riverside) ( & %'s were higher). Hope she finds her stroke again! :nod:
(Freshman season: 6.3ppg, 42.5% fg; 42.0% fm 3; & 1.5 apg in 33 games. Played more as a Point Guard 2nd season vs spot up shooter 1st yr. Transferring for more playing time.)

(Strange distribution for those %'s; Wish I knew what was going on. I like her highlight reel, and with assists like that, team-mates must be hitting at a high rate!)

(Stats for This Season only, as posted by @bugeaters1 on the main forum :Mfclap:)

1618507897639.png

"We are extremely excited that Jaz is going to be part of our Husker family," Nebraska Coach Amy Williams said. "We got to know Jaz really well during her initial recruiting process before coming to the United States from Australia. We think she is a great fit for our program and we can't wait for her to get here and start growing with us."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back