• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Smothers

Totally agree and I would add, that Smothers doesn't need to be the playmaker. All he needs to do is execute and lead the offense. We have other playmakers at WR, TE and RB that can shine. I think the key will be his decision making, more than his athleticism in this game. Don't force plays and take what the defense gives us.
Agree and one more thing NO turnovers

I hope he has the intangibles. That’s something we haven’t seen in a while at the position.
Yes. Absolutely. Both Martinez’s lacked in that area. 8 years worth. Another 4 with Tommy, I’d take a dude slightly less talented but could still run and throw it, and has intangibles naturally. Little things, quick decision maker. If Adrian Martinez had Tom Brady’s football IQ, you’d be onto a Heisman winner.

LOGAN SMOTHERS - What's not to like? Was a 4 star recruit out of Alabama. Top 15, dual threat QB in the country. Ran the 400 Meters in 51.34. Top 10 in Bama in the 60 yard dash. Honorable Mention All-State. High School coach, Cody Gross said "He is extremely explosive." A typical high school recruit right? But this is what I like about him. When he is in there he seems to be fired up, so he will have the energy and confidence, but the biggest thing we got going for us, is he has 4.0 g.p.a and wants to go Medical school. Will he be perfect? No way! But can we win with Logan Smothers? Yes, we can. May the STARS fall on the Alabama kid FRIDAY.
Agreed. What an opportunity for Logan to show what he’s got!

Don’t go back and watch the Red-White game if you want optimism. I think he can be serviceable tomorrow but not sure we’re going to see a record setting day just yet. Great athlete though.

Can you imagine what SF record would be with zac Taylor?

bet SF record would be at least 10 more wins with zac as QB. Not even close despite pathetic OL and ST play
I think I know exactly what SF would do with Zac Taylor.
1637897974023.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back