• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Smokin'

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
So, once again I have no pictures. But what I do have is a nice little Bradley Briquette smoker, and an oil less turkey fryer. :Biggrin:

This last week I started a new job, and so I gave my old team I was leaving the option of me buying them lunch or cooking for them. I was flattered when they asked me to cook for them.

I had two pork loins that had been cut down so the larger ends were in one piece. I did not want to cook the night before, then have to warm the meat so I got up early and threw the meat into the smoker (having sat with the rub on it overnight) for an hour and a half, then to speed things up put the two hunks into the fryer to bring it up to temp. Dang.

Rub: Six Pepper Spice
Chipotle spice
Cajun spice
black pepper
paprika
Lawry's Seasoned Salt

Mesquite briquettes.

P.S. - I kept some for my wife and I. Diced it up and sauteed with onions and green peppers for an egg scramble with sharp cheddar for an outstanding breakfast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back