• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Slow board being fall camp but the good news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerhorsedoc

Recruit
2 Year Member
Usually we start getting injury reports about this time but none so far other than Roach. I hold my breath in the past scared to see ACL tear or torn pectoral when i open Huskermax.

Usually we start getting injury reports about this time but none so far other than Roach. I hold my breath in the past scared to see ACL tear or torn pectoral when i open Huskermax.

If anyone does get injured, I hope you're not in charge of "treatment". ;)

Agree no injury reports is great news!

Last night I was listening to Bob Brenly - announcer of the Az Dbacks and coach of the 2001 world series winning Dback team. He was talking about how coaches hate to give out injury reports because of the strategic advantage it gives to the opposing team for upcoming game(s).

Of course, we know Bo's most important mission is to be loved by the media and all fans, so he would NEVER withhold any information about injuries. :rolleyes: :Biggrin:

Agree no injury reports is great news!

Last night I was listening to Bob Brenly - announcer of the Az Dbacks and coach of the 2001 world series winning Dback team. He was talking about how coaches hate to give out injury reports because of the strategic advantage it gives to the opposing team for upcoming game(s).

Of course, we know Bo's most important mission is to be loved by the media and all fans, so he would NEVER withhold any information about injuries. :rolleyes: :Biggrin:

Bo has this guy licked. He just lists everyone as day-to-day.

Martinez could be in the ICU from getting hit by a train and Pelini would tell the press his QB starter would be down to a game day decision.

i'm all for talking football but i actually consider it a blessing (knock-on-wood) that the board is slow. usually at this time, the only things that can be discussed are rumors about injuries. i'd love to get through this month with nothing to talk about. :)

i'm all for talking football but i actually consider it a blessing (knock-on-wood) that the board is slow. usually at this time, the only things that can be discussed are rumors about injuries. i'd love to get through this month with nothing to talk about. :)

You bet. Let the Hmax warriors knock heads for a few weeks over nothing in the vacuum created by players taking care of their business.

Uh…honestly, you could have gone the entire camp without brining that up. Don't jinx it, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back