• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sirius Husker Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Hey gang,

Wanted to share a remix of the Husker Tunnel Walk that I've put together. The underlying tune is obviously Alan Parson's Project Sirius, and specifically I used the Pretty Lights Remix version of the tune. All the spliced audio clips come from various sources, including prominent features by Husker family members Lyell Bremser and Kent Pavelka.

I'm not claiming any original content; only the editing and mixing are my own work. I'll be using this on XBOX as my own Tunnel Walk Theme when playing Husker home games.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;lGla0RDF69s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGla0RDF69s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thank you sir.

I'm actually listening to that and a bunch of football-inspired music in my car lately to get pumped up for the season. The soundtrack from Rudy is a thing of beauty.

I have the Husker prayer as my ring tone on my phone leading up to the season and during.

If you have a driod you can get it. Just download the free app called Zedge and search Husker Prayer.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a copy of the mp3 version, just PM me. I'm not great about checking my messages, but if I see the request I'll get you a copy.

Loved it. Hearing Lyle Bremser do the broadcasts, still gives me goosebumps to this day. "You had to see it to believe it" kind of says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back