• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sipple is Losing All Credibility

Yeah... as of late it seems like many "journalists" are actually more curators than anything.
I think most journalists are trying to sell newspapers or justify their job. If they have to embellish on a rumor or create on, they do. I don't take much credibility in what is printed or posted on newspaper or media sites any more! A few are pretty good I suppose but I haven't found one I really trust.

Last edited:

I think most journalists are trying to sell newspapers or justify their job. If they have to embellish on a rumor or create on, they do. I don't take much credibility in what is printed or posted on newspaper or media sites any more! A few are pretty good I suppose but I haven't found one I really trust.
Honestly, I gave up looking years ago.

He lost it long ago!
I even turn Sip off when I hear him on the radio. I cancelled subscriptions to all the talking heads this year. Like all of you, I’m a sucker for more Husker info. I’m just not going to pay for butt-hurt talking heads anymore. Feel sorry for Callahan. He’s built a great brand through very hard work. But others are ruining all his hard work by thinking they are more important the fans.

Plus, I learn more here then from them. And, you all are far more entertaining.

In the three years I was in Japan is saw it written in enlish both ways. Translations are not always perfect. Especially from a language that has sounds not letters. Son or san is a combination of saw + nnn. They do not use vowels and consonants the way we do.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back