• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Since SF has been here we've won 2 in a row...

A three-game win streak still eludes us after two seasons with Frost. Pretty sad. The schedule offered some nice opportunities this year.

Look, we are well favored against Maryland, so let's just pretend that we can get hyped up to win a road game. After that, we return to Memorial to face a team that has been dominant over us, but which we were somewhat competitive against on the road last year. They'll be heavily favored, but we've got home field advantage unless it turns into a black out game...then it'll be tough.

Still, I have to think we might be able to beat Iowa. I've watched them several times this year and, frankly...they pretty much suck. Still, it's hard for me to envision this team being capable of getting emotionally high enough to win a road game against anyone and then return and beat the team I now consider to be our clear cut rival. I'll be unbelievably pleased if win both and not "dissatisfied" if we split on these 2 games. Overall, right now I'd take a loss to Maryland if that would guarantee a win over Iowa.

Look, we are well favored against Maryland, so let's just pretend that we can get hyped up to win a road game. After that, we return to Memorial to face a team that has been dominant over us, but which we were somewhat competitive against on the road last year. They'll be heavily favored, but we've got home field advantage unless it turns into a black out game...then it'll be tough.

Still, I have to think we might be able to beat Iowa. I've watched them several times this year and, frankly...they pretty much suck. Still, it's hard for me to envision this team being capable of getting emotionally high enough to win a road game against anyone and then return and beat the team I now consider to be our clear cut rival. I'll be unbelievably pleased if win both and not "dissatisfied" if we split on these 2 games. Overall, right now I'd take a loss to Maryland if that would guarantee a win over Iowa.
Good points. I probably won’t blackout until after the Iowa game so I should be ok...Let’s get our mojo back against Maryland and bring some emotion on Black Friday.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back