• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Since my other thread...

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Got taken over by talk f who was leaving. Any more smoke out there of who may be coming here.

Stille and Honas look to be returning - which would be enormous.
dont-tease-me.jpg

And I just saw this which is inspiring

If you are wondering why this is so important, take a look at this graph. It wasn't Domann who was the highest graded player on the defense, it was Stille. So underappreciated.

1610570082300.png

And oh, by the way, we also get #3 best rated in Honas. It's a good day to be a defender.

p.s. And yes, that is Miller's true grade.

Last edited:
If you are wondering why this is so important, take a look at this graph. It wasn't Domann who was the highest graded player on the defense, it was Stille. So underappreciated.

View attachment 58481

And oh, by the way, we also get #3 best rated in Honas. It's a good day to be a defender.

Where can you access the chart above?

View attachment 58481

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I am surprised to see Ty Robinson rated that low in comparison. But I know he was dinged up so that was undoubtedly a factor.

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I am surprised to see Ty Robinson rated that low in comparison. But I know he was dinged up so that was undoubtedly a factor.
Most definitely with regard to the injuries, especially around the Iowa and Purdue games. He demonstrated what a redshirt frosh would normally demonstrate --- INCONSISTENCY. Some great games...and some games he was beaten up pretty good (i.e., OSU and PSU early in the season). Yet, he really came on in the end as well. Those overall grades were plundered by the OSU and PSU games. He wasn't a "50" all year, as you can see here:

1610572499666.png

Last edited:

Most definitely with regard to the injuries, especially around the Iowa and Purdue games. He demonstrated what a redshirt frosh would normally look like --- INCONSISTENT. Some great games...and some games he was beaten up pretty good (i.e., OSU and PSU early in the season). Yet, he really came on in the end as well. Those overall grades were plundered by the OSU and PSU games. He wasn't a "50" all year, as you can see here:

View attachment 58497
Good stuff. Thanks again for posting it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back