• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Signing Day Press Conference Time and Details Are Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe that is after Peat is scheduled to announce. Maybe just a coincidence? ;)

Peat I suspect will announce early like brother Todd did....his was at 0730 MST....

Yes though I think he knows when all of the announcements will be and scheduled accordingly...:)

I believe that is after Peat is scheduled to announce. Maybe just a coincidence? ;)

I thought I read somewhere that Peat is going to announce at 12:30 MST on television. Not sure, though.

Peat I suspect will announce early like brother Todd did....his was at 0730 MST....

Yes though I think he knows when all of the announcements will be and scheduled accordingly...:)

Wish I could take the day off next Thursday and watch the kids make the world know they are taking their services to the University of Nebraska. Would love to see the 2 kids walking on to play QB (RSF Broekemeier and Fyfe) take a Brooks Berringer approach to learning. Makes me want to hear Sawyer Brown Sing it again. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XORGoTmLJ8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back