• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Signed LeRoy Neiman serigraph "National Champions" (1970 Cornhuskers)

CornGrits

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Signed, rare AP (Artist's Proof) LeRoy Neiman serigraph, "National Champions". Tagge's iconic TD (ultimate winning score) captured in Neiman's expressionists style of the National Championship for the Bobfather. He dead, (Neiman) no more of these made.

Glass is cracked, serigraph mint condition. IMO, needs different mat and frame. Need to unload, $2,250.00.

m29463@aol.com

Attachments

CornGrits

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Bump. :D

I am now in the process of moving, the new "man cave" is considerably larger but not suitable for something this nice...1,800 sq. ft. building with wood burning stove. This piece deserves a better home.

I would rather make a fair deal to a Husker fan, rather than with one of the dealers which surprisingly have contacted me off of here, HuskerMax spreads wide.

Valued north of 3k by some collectors, offered at 3k by dealers. I do not have that in it, willing to let it go for my purchase price to the right person. (That does not equal one of you jackass dealers acting like a Husker fan, poorly I will add.) Flip me a note with interest.

GBR!