• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sidetrack Band in Orlando!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidetrack Band

Recruit
20 Year Member
In response to all the questions, I apologize for not answering more quickly. You know how it is this time of year.

Of course the Sidetrack Band will be in Orlando! Some of you may remember the party we had the last time we played a Spurrier coached team. It was one of the great nights of my life. :) (I think)

We'll be at a club called The Social at 54 North Orange Ave. less than 2 miles from the stadium. We start at 8:00 pm on Sunday night, January 1st and again at 9:00 am on gameday for the pregame party. Then right back after the game until we all give out.

See you there!

Paul, Joyce, John, and Pat ---

I won't be there, but will be thinking about how much fun it would be to be with you. Have a great time and bring home a victory for DONU.

GO BIG RED!

:wave:

Bucky, I don't see how we can do it without you. I guess I need to come over and pick you up to take along. That'll be about 2 hours from now. :)

I guess you missed me, Paul. I was at the gym then keeping this body in dancing shape! :lol:

Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back