• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Si.com Reporters Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont put too much stock in anything McLovin is printing here...so the Colt McCoy experiment is done in Cleveland? Was really hoping the Redskins could get Griffin

Gotta love the draft & recruiting season... because all year long we hear how difficult it is for coaches to evaluate & rank teams .... but ranking individuals, now that's an exact science. :p

Last edited:
So you don't think he will perform well at the combines?

As mentioned in another post, I'm not sure he's going to be 100 percent healthy at the combine.

The CBS Sports mock draft is the only one I've seen since early in the season where Crick is in the first round. Dennard's consistently in all of them but not Crick. Scouts Inc. doesn't have him in their top 32. They give him an overall grade of 76 and have him as the #8 DE in the draft. This is a good draft to get DE/DT. Scouts Inc. has four DE (including South Carolina's Melvin Ingram) ranked in their top 32 players. That's not saying they'll all go in the first round, just that they have first round talent. If Crick projects as a DT and his grade of 76 stayed the same, that would have him even lower in the Scouts Inc. list. He'd be the #11 DT.

Depending on needs, Levonte David could actually get drafted before Crick. Scouts Inc. has David graded at 86 and ranked as the #6 OLB in the draft.

Last edited:
Bo said several times Crick would be ready to go for the combine and I have heard nothing from Crick or anyone else to counter that....
from the video I saw of him at the bowl he is no longer wearing his shoulder sling....

As mentioned in another post, I'm not sure he's going to be 100 percent healthy at the combine.

The CBS Sports mock draft is the only one I've seen since early in the season where Crick is in the first round. Dennard's consistently in all of them but not Crick. Scouts Inc. doesn't have him in their top 32. They give him an overall grade of 76 and have him as the #8 DE in the draft. This is a good draft to get DE/DT. Scouts Inc. has four DE (including South Carolina's Melvin Ingram) ranked in their top 32 players. That's not saying they'll all go in the first round, just that they have first round talent. If Crick projects as a DT and his grade of 76 stayed the same, that would have him even lower in the Scouts Inc. list. He'd be the #11 DT.

Depending on needs, Levonte David could actually get drafted before Crick. Scouts Inc. has David graded at 86 and ranked as the #6 OLB in the draft.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back