• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SI’s Pat Forde doesn’t think much of Nebraska

Please - this guy has always had disdain for Nebraska. He is a Colorado native and Missouri graduate. You think he wants Nebraska to look good?

He's still ticked off over getting beat down year over year over year over year over year....... No matter whether he cheered for the Muffs or Lil Cats.
You beat me to it, Forde has never had any love for Nebraska. He had too many bad memories of Missouri beat downs.

It is not just Nebraska though, he has a complete disdain for anything that doesn’t fit into his idea of how college football should look. He is a big school big state big program type of guy. You should have heard how he ripped on Pullman, Wa a couple years ago when when Game Day was going there for Wazzu

cool, 'cause I don't think much of Pat Forde ... wish he'd do the human race a favor & destroy his keyboard.

Last edited:
We should start a collection and send Pat some old Woody Paige clippings. At least then he'd have a little material to work with.

Pat Forde makes a weekly appearance or 2 on the big 10 network tv. He has a financial interest in verbally thrashing those who dare to deviate

As with Desmond Howard, I am not surprised that Forde attacked Nebraska. Both have a long history of putting Nebraska down.

Unfortunately, we are still paying for the Mike Riley era with the media.

Last edited:

I honestly think he has a bitter taste in his mouth, due to our program failing to live up to his pre-season expectations that he published the last few years....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back