• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Shout out to HuskerMax an Smoker

Careful sitting by the degenerates. They were throwing little shot bottles the whole game. I'm all for stupid fun, but they need to put a police presence by them next game and chuck a handful out to curtail this stuff imo.
Looked more like beer cans they were chucking

Careful sitting by the degenerates. They were throwing little shot bottles the whole game. I'm all for stupid fun, but they need to put a police presence by them next game and chuck a handful out to curtail this stuff imo.
Were they empty shot bottles?

Iowa fans were throwing half drank tall boys on the field last weekend after a bad call and they weren’t coming from the student sections

Help me out, what's the location this is set up?
ROCKTHEDOCK.jpg

8th and N.
In the building and dock area

We had great seats, Colton Feist’s parents were right behind us. Always knew when he was in as mom would always get excited.
I've watched games from every corner of that stadium over the years, being next to the students always adds a bit more energy/fun. I also hate sitting down during football games of every kind, it feels unnatural, and the students will stand pretty much the entire game, minus commercial breaks.

I've watched games from every corner of that stadium over the years, being next to the students always adds a bit more energy/fun. I also hate sitting down during football games of every kind, it feels unnatural, and the students will stand pretty much the entire game, minus commercial breaks.
We stood most of the game. I’m the same way, want to up moving and cheering. Luckily most everyone around us was standing a lot better view as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back