• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Shout out to HuskerMax an Smoker

Huskermonsta

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Took my oldest son to his first real game for Husker vs Indiana. We got up early and arrived in Lincoln around 10:45. Have to say it was a day well spent Max and Smoker put on a great tailgate! They have some great people helping, easy to talk to with lots of hospitality. My son really enjoyed being around lots of Husker fans as he gets a lot of grief from the ditch chicken crowds from where we live.
The fish an hush puppies were great, then later some pulled pork and beans were served up. I couldn’t imagine a better pre game atmosphere, if any one is traveling to Lincoln be sure to make their tailgate!

Thanks David for a great, great day!

E4660BD2-F45B-4F31-9D21-50FC9B5D8816.jpeg

Also received the greatest koozie of all time…

BE14E659-FEA5-4234-857C-C7F10131D8CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Took my oldest son to his first real game for Husker vs Indiana. We got up early and arrived in Lincoln around 10:45. Have to say it was a day well spent Max and Smoker put on a great tailgate! They have some great people helping, easy to talk to with lots of hospitality. My son really enjoyed being around lots of Husker fans as he gets a lot of grief from the ditch chicken crowds from where we live.
The fish an hush puppies were great, then later some pulled pork and beans were served up. I couldn’t imagine a better pre game atmosphere, if any one is traveling to Lincoln be sure to make their tailgate!

Absolutely no question.

Mrs CO4NU and I would go even without tickets.

There’s NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA and David Max, Smoker , Ron and others prove it every weekend. Some of the best people you’ll meet anywhere. Can’t tell you how many people I have brought to Nebraska games over the past 17 years and they all talk about this tailgate.
Dealing with Covid right now and I’m not sure I will get out there this season and can tell you I miss seeing everyone.
Go Big Red!

That's great! It's the kind of stuff that the Big Red spirit is made of. :Mfclap:

There’s NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA and David Max, Smoker , Ron and others prove it every weekend. Some of the best people you’ll meet anywhere. Can’t tell you how many people I have brought to Nebraska games over the past 17 years and they all talk about this tailgate.
Dealing with Covid right now and I’m not sure I will get out there this season and can tell you I miss seeing everyone.
Go Big Red!
brother I hope you recover quickly, take care of yourself

Thank you for the kind words,
I like to entertain,
Hope you can make it again!

Ron and Sean are a huge help.
They make my life easier prepping for the tailgates.

Thank you for the kind words,
I like to entertain,
Hope you can make it again!

Ron and Sean are a huge help.
They make my life easier prepping for the tailgates.

Ron is a hoot and perfect for “gate host” if you will. My son Jordan got a real kick out of him!
Jordan said he wants to start saving now to get out there again and bring along some of his brothers. Lord willing we will be back!

Next game I attend, I'm flying solo and doing what I want... Including an HM tailgate visit and sitting by the students.
Careful sitting by the degenerates. They were throwing little shot bottles the whole game. I'm all for stupid fun, but they need to put a police presence by them next game and chuck a handful out to curtail this stuff imo.

I wonder if JR ever gets tired of striking the Heisman pose. I see all these pics and he is smiling and and sticking that stiff arm out and I wonder what he's thinking. ahhh.. I know he loves it. :)

Thanks for this thread, Huskermonsta! Great stuff! That tailgate always looks like the best place to be game day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back