• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Shouldn't Nebraska Demolish Memorial Stadium?

Ok so just to be sure. Your argument is that because 1....1 basketball recruit chose Oki. We should now not do any upgrades to the football stadium, to build...a golf course. Riiiiiiiiiight
Both upgrades in Memorial and new UNL golf course. But I'm afraid both wishful thinking.

Keeping up with the Joneses

Absolutely must keep it at the current site, it's perfect there. Just tear down the endzones and rebuild to match the current aesthetic. Then, after that's done, find a way to tear out the lower east and west bowls and rebuild. I'm no engineer so I don't know if that's a possibility but they do pretty amazing things. This would be a long project. probably 2 years for each endzone and 2 years for each lower bowl. Be an 8-10 year project but would be worth it. Absolutely do not move the stadium though.

Absolutely must keep it at the current site, it's perfect there. Just tear down the endzones and rebuild to match the current aesthetic. Then, after that's done, find a way to tear out the lower east and west bowls and rebuild. I'm no engineer so I don't know if that's a possibility but they do pretty amazing things. This would be a long project. probably 2 years for each endzone and 2 years for each lower bowl. Be an 8-10 year project but would be worth it. Absolutely do not move the stadium though.
AGREE !!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back