• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should we be concerned...

Seems like a pretty harmless tweet.

He posted his top ten schools, but said that he's open to other offers/opportunities. His phrasing makes it sound much worse than what he's actually saying. Surely he's free to enjoy some of the attention his recruiting is providing. Saying he's poisonous or you would be okay w/ pulling his offer is much more ludicrous than his tweet. Luckily, he's a kid and I assume most people on these forums pretend to be adults during the day. Sheesh.

Seems like a pretty harmless tweet.

He posted his top ten schools, but said that he's open to other offers/opportunities. His phrasing makes it sound much worse than what he's actually saying. Surely he's free to enjoy some of the attention his recruiting is providing. Saying he's poisonous or you would be okay w/ pulling his offer is much more ludicrous than his tweet. Luckily, he's a kid and I assume most people on these forums pretend to be adults during the day. Sheesh.
I do not disagree with your point. I found it funny which is why I put it in proper teenagese (the language of teenagers) . I agree calling him poisonous over a poorly worded tweet is a bit over the top.

I do not disagree with your point. I found it funny which is why I put it in proper teenagese (the language of teenagers) . I agree calling him poisonous over a poorly worded tweet is a bit over the top.

Completely agree - the tweet definitely has some humor and even more if you follow recruiting. Hopefully I didn't come off like I was ragging on joking about the tweet. It's just tiring to see or read how hypersensitive people are about things. I'm fairly "young" and I don't know how folks from the past generations can take it, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms for somewhere else on these forums.

Completely agree - the tweet definitely has some humor and even more if you follow recruiting. Hopefully I didn't come off like I was ragging on joking about the tweet. It's just tiring to see or read how hypersensitive people are about things. I'm fairly "young" and I don't know how folks from the past generations can take it, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms for somewhere else on these forums.
does this mean I am young at heart since we agree? :Banana::Corn2::Hooray::Rockon:

I can only imagine how idiotic I would have sounded if I could tweet when I was that age. Would have been way more awkward than this was.

Giving 17 year-olds a megaphone to talk to the world in the first place was grown-ups' idea.

I can imagine too! o_O

I can only imagine how idiotic I would have sounded if I could tweet when I was that age. Would have been way more awkward than this was.

Giving 17 year-olds a megaphone to talk to the world in the first place was grown-ups' idea.
I agree. What's interesting is how many adults don't know how to manage social media. I have older family members who post some overly personal and critical things that make me shake my head. Of course part of that could be their 'f-it I'm old and don't care' mentality haha.

I think this kid's post is funny, but I can't blame him given the circus that recruiting has become.

I agree. What's interesting is how many adults don't know how to manage social media. I have older family members who post some overly personal and critical things that make me shake my head. Of course part of that could be their 'f-it I'm old and don't care' mentality haha.

I think this kid's post is funny, but I can't blame him given the circus that recruiting has become.
Yes that is exactly why I do that. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back