• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should NU Lower Ticket Prices Next Year?

;) very good.
I have appreciated and continue to appreciate my role as a grasshopper in life. I am continually reminded that I will be until my death. I also have a position in supervision and training of future psychologists that allows me to assist other grasshoppers with realizing and appreciating the same.
@NU_Alum What makes you respond to my post with being so sad? I was very honest in how I approach life and training in a positive, humble regard, nothing but straight honesty in my post. You responded with a 'sad' face about my honesty of having humility and teaching others to be humble. How is that a bad thing?

I have gained understanding that we have too many excuses. If the students thought the team would win, they would have been there. Weather and family were easy excuses....faith in the team was the real reason
Easy to conclude. If the students were already at home and knew they could watch the game on TV, maybe they would have stayed home. I remember staying at home 20 years ago and 'burning' my tickets because it wasn't worth driving to Lincoln for a game I could watch on TV with my family. Maybe I was a selfish biatch but my mom and dad likely wouldn't say the same.

That's a head-scratcher. You didn't "inherit" them?
They opened several seats for no donation several years ago. I don't think there are many but there are some. I think even the new north endzone has some as well.

They opened several seats for no donation several years ago. I don't think there are many but there are some. I think even the new north endzone has some as well.
When I got my tickets 15 years ago, I had the choice of $0, $150, $300, >$300 donation. Thinking I wouldn't get $0 seats, I picked $150. I'm in the 96th row. Guess I should have selected $0, I may have gotten better seats. :(

That's a head-scratcher. You didn't "inherit" them?

Didn't inherit. Moved from 601 to 14 last year.
They renovated 14 with wider seat spacing and the donation free seats went down to row 68. I think the top 5 rows or so in all of south stadium and the top 10 rows or so in North stadium are all $0 donation. 14 is the exception and not sure why exactly. Wider seats and lower rows for no donation was a no brainer.

Last edited:
When I got my tickets 15 years ago, I had the choice of $0, $150, $300, >$300 donation. Thinking I wouldn't get $0 seats, I picked $150. I'm in the 96th row. Guess I should have selected $0, I may have gotten better seats. :(

Make sure you select the change/upgrade box on your next renewal. That will put you in the "Seat Yourself" process next spring. Then you can log into the system and view every available seat and move/add seats. It's really slick. You can definately upgrade to better seats with a $150 donation. I did the same thing you did when I first got tickets years ago and I was put in row 98 of north. The next year I did the seat yourself and moved to 601 for the same $$. Loved it up there, but had the opportunity to get closer to the field with no donation last year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back