• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should know by Tuesday.....ish

Well, the football program may have the power. The state and the program are strongly tied. I wouldn’t want to be the politician who goes against the Huskers.

But what power does the University have per se? I get the program is popular but how does the political power you mention become a threat? I dont see NU fighting any decision Ricketts makes. In fact, I think NU would choose to shut down before the Gov decided that. They appear to be in lock step currently.

But what power does the University have per se? I get the program is popular but how does the political power you mention become a threat? I dont see NU fighting any decision Ricketts makes. In fact, I think NU would choose to shut down before the Gov decided that. They appear to be in lock step currently.
Biggest nuisance for the Big 10 will be the governors (outside of Nebraska). Several are complete wack jobs and love to show their power.

My calendar says it's Tuesday-ish. You would think a calendar would be more precise and say whether it's actually Tuesday or not, but I try not to judge. ;)

Last edited:

1596588381279.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back