• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Shaka tucking tail?

One could consider it "tucking tail", I suppose. But similar situation for Dana Altman at Kansas State K-State to a then Missouri Valley conference doormat Creighton), and Greg McDermott at Iowa State, and those turned out really well for each.

There's nothing better than being able to leave a job on your own terms. If Shaka wasn't happy at UT, then he should feel free to take his services elsewhere. I certainly wouldn't call it tucking tail. Heck, I've left a few jobs seeking a happier life, and have never regretted it.

There's nothing better than being able to leave a job on your own terms. If Shaka wasn't happy at UT, then he should feel free to take his services elsewhere. I certainly wouldn't call it tucking tail. Heck, I've left a few jobs seeking a happier life, and have never regretted it.
I was just really freaked out to see Shaka with hair.

I expect Shaka enjoyed the money Texass was paying him. Possibly he became quite weary of the big money boosters trying to control/advise/demand whom he recruits ?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back