• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Severity of McKenzie Milton injury

Damn, never heard of such a sport related injury. Wish him all the best in his recovery process. Lucky to this point.

Luckily, it was a freak (rare) accident.

I’m glad McKenzie has Scott Frost in his life still, too. Yes, football is a game we love and play, but there are more important things in life than football. McKenzie was smart in the article saying that he won’t look too far ahead in his rehab, that he will stay focused on daily and weekly goals. We’ll see whether he plays the game again, but he’s a special young man who will succeed in whatever he chooses, IMO.

Damn, never heard of such a sport related injury. Wish him all the best in his recovery process. Lucky to this point.
Napolean McCallum... I just watched it again because I haven't been having enough nightmares or something. So horrible that players were vomiting on the field, and they made Ken Norton Jr lay under him for 5-10 minutes as they tried to stabilize McCallum (ruptured artery).

I am really glad that Milton gets to keep his leg and possibly run again. It would be fun if he becomes a GA, also a reminder to the players that they can't depend on athletics as the only way through life. But mostly it would be fun to have him.

God's Speed young man. I love to see when the slightly undersized players succeed despite many telling them they can't. Heart of a Lion!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back