• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Seth Malcolm?

NUinID

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
What's the evaluation on him. @N2FL and @ShortSideOption what do you think?

The kid is from my hometown Tabor, Ia. Know his dad very well, though I haven't talked to him in probably 10+ years. His dad was an absolute stud athlete on some really crappy football teams at Tabor FM in the late 80's and was a state wrestling champ. Played football at Peru and was a 4 years starter.

Does he have a viable offer or is he a plan B guy? If he is anything like his dad you will get nothing but a straight up hard nosed player with a great work ethic. I would love to see him playing OLB at Nebraska.

What's the evaluation on him. @N2FL and @ShortSideOption what do you think?

The kid is from my hometown Tabor, Ia. Know his dad very well, though I haven't talked to him in probably 10+ years. His dad was an absolute stud athlete on some really crappy football teams at Tabor FM in the late 80's and was a state wrestling champ. Played football at Peru and was a 4 years starter.

Does he have a viable offer or is he a plan B guy? If he is anything like his dad you will get nothing but a straight up hard nosed player with a great work ethic. I would love to see him playing OLB at Nebraska.
We don’t hand our non-committable offers during guys junior years. So he can pull the trigger. But I have zero clue how good he is. I do know Fremont-Mills a bit tho and they have some good players roll thru there.

We don’t hand our non-committable offers during guys junior years. So he can pull the trigger. But I have zero clue how good he is. I do know Fremont-Mills a bit tho and they have some good players roll thru there.

well if that is the case I think he ends up at Nebraska or isu. How do you know FM? I know they have had good teams the last 8-10 years, but they were completely terrible for 25 years. The last conference title in football was 82 when I was a junior.

well if that is the case I think he ends up at Nebraska or isu. How do you know FM? I know they have had good teams the last 8-10 years, but they were completely terrible for 25 years. The last conference title in football was 82 when I was a junior.
I thought they won state within the last 10 years. They sent a guy to Iowa I knew of (May have been a walk-on) and they would dominate some 8 man camps up in South Dakota.

I thought they won state within the last 10 years. They sent a guy to Iowa I knew of (May have been a walk-on) and they would dominate some 8 man camps up in South Dakota.
Yeah they won a state title a few years ago. I don’t know if the guy that went to Iowa was a walk on or not. I think he did play some though.

Just really interested in the kid. His family went to the same church as I did. His dad was a really great guy about 5 years behind me. I used to throw hay in the summer for seth’s grandfather.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back