• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Seriously bad blood....

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
I don’t know what the real deal is here with JD, and I know he’s moved on etc... so that ship has sailed. We also may never know what the scoop is and I’ll be fine either way, but I find his approach to things interesting at minimum and It appears obvious that he is carrying some serious beef warranted or not....

I don’t know what the real deal is here with JD, and I know he’s moved on etc... so that ship has sailed. We also may never know what the scoop is and I’ll be fine either way, but I find his approach to things interesting at minimum and It appears obvious that he is carrying some serious beef warranted or not....

Does it say who he is texting?

Who's JD?

OK, that's probably a little chippy, but he's slung his fair share of snide remarks over the last several months, and he's made it abundantly clear he was not interested in finishing his career with Nebraska. Why is it he feels people should jump when he starts asking for favors? He's showing the claims he may have been an entitled little douchenozzle to have some validity.

He's texting Jarod A.

There is no player or coach currently on Nebraska's roster with that name. Maybe an equipment guy?

-edit-

I cannot find a single Jarod, Jerad, Jarrod, Jared, etc., listed on our Athletic Department Staff Directory. Seriously, not even a golf coach with that name.

EfUaxXUXkAE5u0N

Last edited:

Meh.....doesn't seem like bad blood at all. Seems like he wants his jerseys and the other person is busy. He didn't like it here for one reason or another. Good luck finding your stuff JD.

The Twitter replies are great.

Fans calling him out for not just picking up the phone and calling the University Athletic Department. Or leaving a voicemail. Or just airing his dirty laundry on social media. One guy referred to this as "Peak 2020."

Last edited:

I think he is texting his ole T-ball coach who is not responding to him... Sad to see, after all he did for that team. You ever taken a mighty swing and hit the tee instead of the ball? Incredibly painful. And what about the first shot you took to the family jewels? That has T-ball written all over it.

Poor guy. Wish I could help. Come on Jarod...step up to bat.

He's texting Jarod A.

There is no player or coach currently on Nebraska's roster with that name. Maybe an equipment guy?

-edit-

I cannot find a single Jarod, Jerad, Jarrod, Jared, etc., listed on our Athletic Department Staff Directory. Seriously, not even a golf coach with that name.

EfUaxXUXkAE5u0N
My guess would be Gerrod Lambrecht, Chief of Staff.

If this guy is on staff (equipment?), I wonder if there are rules around contacting athletes at other programs. Seems like a harmless ask but who knows if there are stupid rules around this request.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back